Monday, January 30, 2006
1. they have certain organs that distinguish them from chipmunks2. they don't really cry. unless they're emotional people with overactive tear glands3. if you break their heart, it will probably kill them. from loss of blood.4. backstreet boys are classic5. Make up cant hide internal bleeding and diseases, but usually skin does a pretty good job6. Nerve endings cause us to hurt, especially when our toes have unfotunate and quite sudden encounters with the wall. 7. Nsync is also a classic 8. when we say, I'm a pig, it usually means that the person you are dating is, in fact, a pig and should be relocated to a farm immediately9. sometimes girls can be dyslexic ice cubes. that's just the way it goes.10. When a girl says, "im so ugly," she's fishing for compliments. In this situation, it would be most amusing to point at her and proclaim her status as a despicable FISHER. Although, this would not be a prudent measure if you do not wish to have rather hard objects thrown in your general direction. 15. serenade her with bad violin playing. although the amusing results of this may be harmful, and very similar to the reaction in #1016. tell her you admire her 12th eyelash on her right eye.17. liken her countenance to that of a rather good looking penguin, then say, PACHEEP!18. Tell her that although her 12th eyelash is enchanting, the 13th one is the better one of the set. 19. Tell her that she's as cute as a really really really fat iguana20. recite the customer policy of walmart to her21. wear spaghettios22.backstreet boys are not classic(to some)23.they are allowed to like as many boys (real/imaginary/celebrity) as they desire24.we are really the supreme goddesses of the earth and all of that junkME
This is the Misunderstood Loon Society. Eugene is now the "bad wierd person to stay away from" of the week.
LINKS
NeopetsARCHIVES
August 2005Video
Beverly HillsSniffle.
I wish I were less awkward around strangers. I never know what to say when someone asks me who I am and what the hell I'm doing in their house.--Andy Ihnatko