Thursday, January 19, 2006
As I lament
Alone
I think about the calls
on the Phone
Which I recieve from grateful friends
And then I moan.
(cause i'm sick)
another poem...
on day I sat and coughed
and then by my brother I was mocked
and then I hit him on the head
but luckily he's not dead
another poem? OKAY!
I am quite ill
and I feel a thrill
on this dreary day of sadness
my efforts turn to madness
as I weep of certain things
disease throughout me rings
as my frame can take no more
of this wretched coughing poor
as my senses do decieve me
and the monsters cease to leave me
in this house i live so poor
"oh no more!'
I cry in anguish
as I slowly sink and languish
In this elemental form
I am not more
on this dreary day of sadness
I feel myself turn to madness
posted @ 7:42 PM