Monday, January 30, 2006
As she lumbered over the hillside, she wondered what she might encounter in this strange land on her strange adventure. she walked into the palace and came upon a group of people. "Umm.. hello?" The heads of 20 women and men turned her way, gazed upon her, and then turned away, talking about whatever it is that short noble other realm people talk about. She instantly noticed him, though. What made her sad was that she was attracted to him but he was 60 or so inches shorter than her. which, although it made no difference now, would probably be bad in the future if she was ever to form anything with this person. She walked over to him and tapped on his shoulder. He seemed to be rather upstanding, like a prince or something. "Excuse me, I'm Rachel. I find it very peculiar that I am here, but would you kindly inform me where here is?" The young man with dark brown hair and very blue eyes turned to meet her brown ones. With a lilt she couldn't quite make out he said, "You are in the province of Shepal, where the great ones reside. I am Jamison. It seems that you are indeed out of place." He glanced over her clothes, which were really quite, as he said, out of place, now that Rachel loooked over them. She was only wearing jeans and a tshirt, but Jamison was dressed in full victorian wear. Jamison spoke again. "You seem to need some help, my dear. Elizabeth!" A blonde young girl with a very pretty nose came rushing over to see what, in fact, was the matter. "I need you to take... Rachel... to the dressing rooms and find her something more modern to wear. Rachel, I will meet you back down here." Rachel was very confused, because she still had not the slightest idea of what exactly was going on, and who in fact the great ones were. She hoped she was one of them, because if they were great and could be referred to as the "great ones" that surely wouldn't be a bad thing, correct? As she followed Elizabeth up a flight of hexagonal stairs, she noticed strange markings on the walls that resembled small animals, and wondered if this township perhaps worshiped squirrels. And Rachel wondered further if the great ones were, in fact, small animals, and she thought to herself that if it were in that case, under those circumstances, she wouldn't like to be a great one at all. They reached the dressing rooms, and although Rachel had never been there before, she automatically knew that where she stood were dressing rooms. The dressing rooms were a series of hexagonal rooms with doors, with giant mirrors covering the walls. in the middle of each room was a giant closet filled with as many victorian era clothes as one could think possible. It almost seemed as if there were more clothes than there was closet space, and Rachel pondered that maybe that could be literally true. As Elizabeth dressed her in a greenish robe that cut a low square neck and a flowing skirt with black slippers and curls in her hair, she worked fast and efficiently, more quickly and better than any beauty concious highschool girl. Rachel, after being dressed, headed back downstairs. As she reached the bottom floor, the celing began to shake and she saw the nobles, including Jamison, duck beside some pillars as the door trembled and warped, threatening at any moment to break open.ME
This is the Misunderstood Loon Society. Eugene is now the "bad wierd person to stay away from" of the week.
LINKS
NeopetsARCHIVES
August 2005Video
Beverly HillsSniffle.
I wish I were less awkward around strangers. I never know what to say when someone asks me who I am and what the hell I'm doing in their house.--Andy Ihnatko