Tuesday, September 13, 2005
ANOTHER POST! HOORAY! WE ARE BACK INBUSINESS! SNORKEL!
"Ben: An iron pen...
Shaw: (abruptly) It's prison.
Riley: (abruptly) Albaqurque. See, I can do it too. Snorkel."
- National Treasure
"Riley: (after discovering a sculpture of an Egyptian pharoh) (incredulous)It's a big, bluish green man. With a strange looking goatee. I'm guessing that's significant. (hugs statue)"
-National Treasure
"Riley Poole: Who wants to go down the creepy tunnel inside the tomb first? " - National Treasure
"Riley Poole: It's surrounded by guards... video monitors... and little families from Iowa... and little kids on their eighth grade field trips. "- Do i really have to say this again?
"Shaw: [referring to the underground staircase] How do a bunch of people with hand tools build all this?
Ben Gates: The same way the built the pyramids, and the Great Wall of China.
Riley Poole: Right... the aliens helped them. "- oh come on
"Ben Gates: The preservation room. Enjoy. Go ahead. Do you know what the preservation room is for?
Riley Poole: Delicious jams and jellies? "
"Riley Poole: For the record, Ben, I like the house.
Ben Gates: You know, I chose this estate because in 1812 Charles Carroll met...
Riley Poole: Yeah, someone that did something in history and had fun. Great. Wonderful. [puts on a pair of sunglasses and starts the car]
Riley Poole: Could have had a bigger house. [drives away] "
HAHAHA such a good movie. you both must watch it. neya. must study for essay tomorrow. ploo
posted @ 7:27 PM