Saturday, August 20, 2005
"Too many little numbers on one page!" - about math - daniel radcliffe
"I don't know. People tell me I look mournful. They say, "Cheer up, Dan, it's not that bad!" Sometimes I just look into space, which freaks people out. If I was ever required to do anything other than look haunted, I could. I'm a happy person. Though I don't, like, dot my "I's" with hearts or anything - that would be too happy."- daniel radcliffe
"I'm not clumsy, I'm just accident prone."- daniel radcliffe
"When I get into trouble at school I'd like to take an invisibility cloak, drape it over me and sneak out the door. Or I'd like to have a 3 headed-dog because then no one would argue with me"- daniel radcliffe
"I played a trick on the make-up department where I put a fake blood capsule in my mouth, pretended to trip on the stairs and let the blood come out of my mouth. They really fell for it, then they chased after me with a water pistol."- daniel radcliffe
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
is there a reason that he is not here, living in irvine with us? is there a reason that he is not in our group? what kind of fucked up heavenly being does this?
posted @ 12:10 PM